Hello and welcome! I’m a mum, publishing manager, artist and creative mentor. I work from home between the ‘burbs of Melbourne and Phillip Island.
Every day I aim to do the things that make my creative heart beat although I’m busy between raising a family and leading a global team ….so I do what I can …from painting to poetry, publishing, reading, discovering new artists, daydreaming and walking…and I share these everyday artistic adventures with you here and on Instagram .
I hope you enjoy my blog and most importantly that you’re also inspired to bring creativity to life.
You can subscribe to this blog by email to receive blog posts straight to your inbox.
You can contact me about my art or opportunities to collaborate email@example.com
- Graduate Diploma (1997) and Masters (2002) and of Animation and Creative Media, RMIT University, Melbourne Australia
- Certificate of Media and Professional Skills (1992) MAPS, Adelaide
- General Manager at Digital Photography School (4 million monthly readers, community of 2 million)
- Director ProBlogger Events – an annual event for 700 bloggers 2011 – 2015
- Producer of over 30 high selling products including ebooks and courses since 2011 in collaboration with global, professional photographers
- Creative Manager with over 20 years experience leading digital and creative teams
- “Frocktober” Volunteer for Ovarian Cancer Research Instagram and Fashion Fundraiser 2011 and 2013
- Committee Member, Melbourne Uni VCA Centre for Cultural Partnerships 2010, on behalf of IBM
- Former Ambassador for Opportunity International Australia 2009 (raised $8000 using social media)
- Contributor: Melbourne University “Virtual and Physical Learning Spaces” Working Party August – Nov 2008
- Technical Experts Council member 2010 and ambassador for social media at IBM
Publications and Articles:
- Wanderer books by El Naismith 2017 – Creative Mentor
- On The Many Shapes Bodies Will Take by Karen Andrews 2017 – Creative Mentor
- Digital Photography School ebooks (Producer of over 30 top selling online products on photography) 2010 – current
- ProBlogger ebooks and ProBlogger Training Event (Director and Producer) 2010 – 2015
- the 3six5 project – June 15 2010 (Contributor)
- Worldshapers – 2008 self published eBook about women using technology for positive change
- Age of Conversation 2 2008 , Age of Conversation 3 contributing author to books raising funds for charity (Contributing Author)
- Published Illustrations and Photography @ Niche Media (Desktop and Australian Safety News magazines) 1994 – 1995
- Speaker: ProBlogger Training Event, Etihad Stadium 2012 “ebooks the ProBlogger way”
- Panelist: ProBlogger Training Event, Novotel Melbourne 2011 “ebook creation”
- Speaker and Panliest: HR Futures Conference, Melbourne 2009
- Speaker: Go Girl Go for I.T at Deakin Uni October 2010, 2008
- Speaker: The Greater IBM Connection “All about blogging” virtual event 28 August 2008