Ever tried defining or demonstrating Twitter to somebody? Yup. Easy? Nope.
Twitter Essence in 10 lines (in no particular order)
- A conversation to nobody, everybody and your connections all at once.
- Ultra-IM. Instant Messaging not on demand.
- Un-email. Email with no inbox, no envelope.
- URL tip-off junket.
- Lifelogging on a budget – a micro journal of events.
- Word playground for profound moments.
- Random thought wall for less profound moments, mindless moments even.
- Techie thermometer. Geek epiphany capturer.
- Modern office banter bouncer to a global audience. Head popping over the partition moments on steroids. The nothing moments that mean something over a period of time.
- Blogger in a bottle -on tap. What makes that Blogger tick?
Does that help? Or did I just confuse you some more?
You can find me on Twitter here.