Previously, I worked for ten years at IBM Australia in digital media after studying creative media and working in small multimedia studios as producer.
I advocate the use of social media for good, previously as Ambassador for Opportunity International Australia (microfinance) and currently as Blog Ambassador with World Vision Australia.
Masters and Graduate Diploma of Interactive and Creative Media, RMIT University, Melbourne Australia
Certificate of Media and Professional Skills, MAPS, Adelaide
- Speaker: ProBlogger Training Event, Etihad Stadium 2012 “ebooks the ProBlogger way”
- Panel: ProBlogger Training Event, Novotel Melbourne 2011 “ebook creation”
- Speaker: Go Girl Go for I.T at Deakin Uni October 2010, 2008
- Committee Member, Melb. Uni VCA Centre for Cultural Partnerships 2010
- Speaker: The Greater IBM Connection “All about blogging” virtual event 28 August 2008
- Contributor: Melbourne University “Virtual and Physical Learning Spaces” Working Party August – Nov 2008
- Former IBM Technical Experts Council member
- Contributing Author, Age of Conversation I and II. Collaborative book raising funds for Variety Children’s Charity.
- Participant in online fundraising events Tweetsgiving, Age of Conversation books and NetSquared Melbourne
Publications, Collaborative Projects and Articles:
Feelgooder ebook (Producer)
A Woman’s Investment. Collaborative group slide project created in Nov ’08 by women around the world, for Opportunity International Australia (Producer)
(no longer available on Lulu.com)
Jasmin supports these amazing projects
Seriously. A movie about PLAY
World Vision Australia