Last year they created Age of Conversation. They found 100 authors to contribute around 400 words about the subject of the book. 100% percent of the proceeds went to charity.
So, what is the topic of their new book? You can vote on it!
- Marketing Manifesto
- Why Don’t People Get It?
- My Marketing Tragedy (and what I learned)
To vote for a title, go to their SurveyMonkey survey: Click Here to take survey
There is also still time to put your name forward to contribute to the book. There are some basic rules for authorship:
- You will sign over all rights to your chapter
- You understand that all proceeds of the book will be donated to Variety, the Children’s Charity
- You will promote the book, throughout the process, on your blog if you have one
- You’ll embrace the cooperative, collaborative spirit that defined Age of Conversation
- You’ll honor deadlines so Drew does not have to be a nag
- You’ll honor word counts so Gavin doesn’t have to be a nag
I’m really looking forward to it! How about you?