Were you wondering what was on my mind?
Noise & Focus
- Identify the noise in your digital life.
- Take time out and step back. Then you can pinpoint the noise.
- Distinguish the “must read” vs “nice to read”
- Determine what your focus is.
- Have fun exploring and using social media, but have a goal if you don’t want to drift off into the ether.
Invest & Reward
- Assess whether your time online feels like an investment (in yourself or others)
- Make each moment count.
- Consider what reward you want from your time online?
- How is your online conversation time spent and how valuable is it?
- Reward yourself. Make time to relax, and enjoy the conversation :)
What do these words mean to you in a social media world? Do you take time to reflect on the way you use the tools and time?