I was inspired by this great little post by creative writer Isaac Marion . It tells of a fun conversation between Isaac and a seven year old girl that becomes a story about dangerous creatures morphing into modes of transport.
1. I love the illustrations! A conversation in a car between two people is now a picture that I can see and enjoy thanks to Isaac’s blog.
2. Great ideas don’t always begin with the arrival of a larger than life Sharkbus. Creativity occurs by simply changing your perspective, like adding feet onto a shark.
3. You don’t have to come up with a great idea by yourself. Collaborate, share your idea to see the potential.
4. Children have the best imaginations. They don’t try so hard to be clever.
5. It’s important to be silly, sometimes.