I find it so inspiring when people:
- start to think beyond themselves and contribute to something greater
- think about ways to make technology make life better
- connect with one another
- learn something new
- enable others
- dream big dreams
- communicate something meaningful
- express something beautiful
- think beyond the everyday
- put purpose into action
It’s a good thing social media allows me to connect with other workplace idealists (and pragmatists and cynics) too!
What are the “ideals” that inspire you at work?